FACTS & FIGURES
total solution provider of systems, modules and critical components at the forefront of technology
- Settels Savenije is located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
- The company is privatly owned and was founded in 1987 as a research and development company.
- Precision Parts manufacturing originates from 1970 and became a member of our group in 2010.
- Advanced Systems (assembly & test of modules & systems) was added in 2016.
- In 2017 we moved to the TAQ building at StrijpT.
- In 2020 we extended the TAQ footprint to 8.395 M2 state-of-the-art industrial premises.
- The total TAQ investment program 2019-2021 covers app. 10 million euros.
- Total members of staff 150 FTE in 2022.
- 50% of our staff work in R&D, 25% in Advanced Systems and 25% in Precision Parts.
- Annual revenue 2022 of 30 million euro, with a healthy return.
- Settels Savenije works for international high-tech clients including ASML, Teledyne, Elekta, IAI, Thermo Fisher, VDL ETG, Kulicke & Soffa, Zeiss, Bosch Rexroth, Dens Solutions.