craftsmanship in precision manufacturing
settels savenije precision parts
With more than 50 years' history in Precision Parts manufacturing, we deliver parts of a higher level of quality than many comparable parts suppliers. When precision manufacturing becomes challenging, we outperform. All our operations are performed in a lean, clean and smart factory: from prototyping to 24-7 operations precision manufacturing.
- series production of parts (24/7)
- fast track production of parts in our modelshop
- parts industrialisation studies
- manufacturing cost & risk studies
- design for manufacturing support
We are specialised in manufacturing extreme complex parts in a reliable controlled way. Complexity in all kinds of aspects: e.g. extreme small dimensions, extreme clean, extreme accuracy, extreme shapes, extreme exotic materials etc.
We are experienced in:
- manufacturing engineering
- quality engineering
- cost engineering
- NPI program management
- SPC/QA process improvement
- precision milling
- precision turning
- 40x precision finishing
- parts inspection and certification
- laser welding
- surface plating
- opitcal anodizing
- vacuum brazing
- passivation PVD CVD
- micro etching
- grade 2 cleaning
our handshake with clients
- We are a reliable supplier who controls quality, delivers on time and at a fair price.
- We always seek to balance product functionality, cost, risks, durability, and delivery time linked to the priorities of our clients.
- Our high level process and quality control is based on advanced spc techniques and implemented in quality dashboards accessible for our clients.
Special metals & plastics
- Inconel 6-4
- In-house state of the art optical inspection tools/CMM’s.
- Fast contactless part inspection with Zeiss optics, certified measuring within a range of microns.
- Fit for fragile and complex parts with a high accuracy spec.
integrated cad cam
- NPI programs start with part specifications, designing manufacturing instructions and CADCAM programming.
- There is a direct and online link between our CNC machines and our CADCAM office.
- Multiplatform CADCAM software fit to import all modern design solid formats
- Optimising 3 or 5 axis programs in close cooperation with our tooling centre.
- In-house developed software for inline inspection and online statistical process control.
- Critical dimensions logged and filed and Cpk values monitored to optimise quality control.
- Applicable in a.o. medical parts manufacturing.
- Furthermore we implement 100% inspections, FAI’s, production risk assessment, Gage R&R studies etc.
large medical part
- Certified source from oxygen free copper
- High complexity in manufacturing.
- Produced in the mid-high volume range used for assemblies.
- Machining OFCu parts requires special tooling and cutting fluid, crucial to achieve our customers' end specifications.
small medical parts
- Our competence in manufacturing small medical parts is comparable to parts manufacturing for Swiss watches.
- One of the machines central in manufacturing these parts is a so called swiss-type machine, “The Tornos Nano”.
- Series vary from from one-off up to high-volume.
- Carrier frame parts produced according to vacuum compliancy.
- Special 5000 series aluminium is being used to achieve high accuracy, cleanliness, minimal internal stress and porosity.
- Dynamic link designed and produced from monolithically 6-4 Titanium.
- Design optimised for functionality and manufacturability.
- Heat treatment and tempering are applied to achieve stability and accuracy.
- Machined by EDM with tungsten or Cu wire according to cleanliness standards.